Cilantro Peanut Pesto Noodle with Soy Cilantro Marinated Tofu 0
IG Handle: @plantbased_matters
- @wildwoodfoods Extra firm tofu is cut in cubes and marinated overnight in Soy Cilantro Marinade from @branfordsoriginals for overnight.
- Use a food processor to make pesto which is made of cilantro, mint, ginger, shallots, jalapeno, lime juice, lime zest, toasted peanuts, salt, and peanut oil.
- Meanwhile boil a bag of @perfectearthfoods Organic Chia Rice Pasta.
- Using a pan, cook the tofu cubes in canola oil. Remove from the heat.
- When the pasta is done, transfer in a colander and rinse it under water then pour boiling water to bring up the temperature.
- Put the noodle back in the same pot. Mix with the pesto.
- Plate it with the tofu then garnish toasted peanuts, red onion slices, and more fresh cilantro.
Creamy Sesame Noodles with Garlicky Bok Choy 0
IG Handle: @kaylaveggingout
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (I use low sodium tamari)
- 2 tsp sesame oil, separated
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 oz linguine pasta (or similar long noodle)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (or any neutral oil)
- 4 bunches baby bok choy, chopped
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Whisk together tahini, soy sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil, honey/maple syrup, rice vinegar & red pepper flakes in a bowl until smooth & set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles cook, heat avocado oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add bok choy & garlic & cook until bok choy has wilted, about 4 minutes.
- Once noodles are drained, transfer to a bowl & pat as dry as possible with a paper towel. Then, toss with remaining sesame oil.
- Add sauce & bok choy to noodles & toss to combine, then stir in scallions.
Carrot Curry Noodle Bowl 0
IG Handle: @urbanfarmfoods
- 1 large carrot spiralized or grated
- 1/2 cup chopped peas
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1/2 cup julienned collard greens
- 1 pack rice pad Thai noodles
- 1 big pinch cilantro leaves
- 1/4 red onion sliced thinly
- 1 grilled chicken breast
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry madras powder
- 2 tablespoons Marshall’s Haute Sauce - Habanero Carrot Curry
In a sauce pan combine Marshall’s Haute Sauce, coconut milk and curry madras powder. Simmer to thicken, stirring occasionally. Boil noodles according to package instructions and then toss in sauce. Plate with carrot noodles and top with fresh ingredients and sliced chicken.
Chia Noodle and Veggie Stir Fry 0
IG Handle: @indulgeyourinnerfoodie
- 1 package Perfect Earth Organic Chia Pad Thai Rice Noodles
- 12 ounce package of frozen Mexican style veggies (Cauliflower, broccoli, onions, and red peppers) Thawed
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Montreal Steak Grill Mates
- 1 medium pieces of dried candied mango cut into match sticks
- Optional: 16 ounces grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Cook the Chia pasta according to the package directions for 6 minutes and rinse in cold water immediately. (You want the pasta al dente and rinsing it quickly will stop the cooking process.)
- Drain the pasta and turn out on a lint free dish towel to dry a bit. In a medium skillet melt the coconut oil over medium heat, toss the thawed veggies in the coconut oil and allow to cook through.
- When the veggies have started to slightly brown and are tender (about 10 minutes) toss in the cooled noodles and cook another 3-5 minutes until the noodles are heated through and are slightly browned.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Montreal Steak seasoning. If you want to add the chicken, you can fold it in now.
- Top each serving with the candied mango matchsticks. Serve warm.
Tofu Stir Fry 0
IG Handle: @ihammertime
It’s just stir fried tofu, broccoli, eggplant, garlic, chili and onions with chili olive oil and soy sauce. Also added some blended spice for chicken. All of this on top of organic/gluten-free pasta, made of buckwheat and sweet potato.
Green Thai Curry Rice Noodle 0
IG handle: @plantbased_matters
We bought a few different Thai curry paste from @mikesorganiccurrylove and today we're featuring Green Thai Curry Paste. .
Since it's a soup noodle dish, we mix the curry paste with coconut milk, and veg stock then throw in shiitake slices and squeeze lime juice. Adjust the flavor with salt and sugar. The rice noodle is the new fav from @perfectearthfoods Organic Rice Pasta. We put a lot of healthy and flavorful toppings; grilled tofu with garlic pepper seasoning, locally sourced spicy micro greens, @fulleifresh Organic Bean Sprouts, sliced radishes, cilantro, julienned carrots, sliced red onions, and a lime wedge.